I believe that SMILE is contagious !

I believe that SMILE is contagious !

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Life Beneath the Rain

It's been a while i haven't pour my heart into words..
My world has its ups and downs..
It was never flat for the last couple of years and i'm grateful for that..
For all the fluttery feelings that makes me feel like the earth is a such a beautiful place and the tears of burdens that made me realize that it's not.. I'm grateful for all the things God allow me to experience. Even though i do hope He is being a little bit more gentle with it :)
Anyway all the things i've gone through shows how big His trust in me..
Despite of everything, recently it's always raining..
And i love it.
I love rain and how the sky seems like smiling peacefully.
And I love how everyone seems to be a lot calmer under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment