I believe that SMILE is contagious !

I believe that SMILE is contagious !

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My night has come. Where's my moon?

Something is wrong..

Something is really wrong...

I just realized this fact a couple of days ago.. At that time, I really want to go hug and tell someone about this confusing feeling but I don’t know where to turn to.. I don’t know how should I start the conversation, how to express the mess I’m feeling inside.

I couldn’t find the right word, the right description of this feeling. As far as I know, the sky doesn’t look as blue as usual, the sun doesn’t shine as bright, the funniest movie incapable of making me hear that sound I’m longing for.. my own laugh, I don’t sleep well at night, and cold water in the morning doesn’t cools down the heat I feel in my heart.

Then I took a look in the mirror, stretched some particular cheek muscles and there! I saw a smile.. It hit me so hard. The me in the mirror actually look happy. Even with those unrecognizable feeling I feel inside, I can still smile. That smile make everything seems okay. That curve I formed in my face is better than any mascara, lipstick, or eye-liner. It’s so natural, yet it has the same core function. It’s the best make up ever existed.

Yeah. My smile is my make up.

What an incredible make up..

too bad it doesn’t heal anything.

My night has come. My sun has gone. It’s about time looking for a moon, or a flashlight at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment