I believe that SMILE is contagious !

I believe that SMILE is contagious !

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally, a new source of happiness

So i finally decide to write a blog! Yeay ^.^
Munculnya blog ini merupakan bukti nyata betapa tugas-tugas kuliah uda ga seberat dulu..
Yeaaahh!!

Ok, so.. I'm a newbie here, without any blogging experience. Sejauh ini saya cuma menulis saat mengerjakan PR, memberi nama pada buku pelajaran, menyalin catatan teman, dan mengisi daftar hadir pesta pernikahan. Harap maklum bila masih banyak kekurangan. Thankss!

After reading the previous paragraph I can imagine you wondering what the heck am I doing here. Well, there's a beginning to everything! Ide awalnya simpel sih. I want to be your source of happiness! Is that point accepted? Alriteeee.. Let's get it started!


No comments:

Post a Comment