I believe that SMILE is contagious !

I believe that SMILE is contagious !

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll need my rainbow after the rain..

12.58am
in front of me is a laptop yang kadar panasnya setara dengan setrikaan akibat 6 jam belom istirahat, and inside of me is a brain yang kadar panasnya telah melampaui segala bentuk setrikaan akibat lebih dari seminggu belom istirahat.
(I'm not exaggerating!)
Minggu-minggu terakhir ini boleh dibilang minggu yang cukup menguras fisik dan mental. So much things to do yang bikin physically exhausted, but I can sleep. Too bad ga semua kelelahan bisa diobati dengan cara tidur :)

I'm tired
Tired of making item analysis until late at night
Tired of lifting those jackets around
Tired of selling those snacks
Tired of eating those rice when it didn't sold out
Tired of raising funds

Yeah, I really am tired.

But it's nothing compared to the tiredness of caring
not wanting to burden you
not wanting you to know how tired I am

So please tell me that there's a rainbow after the rain






1 comment: