I believe that SMILE is contagious !

I believe that SMILE is contagious !

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oiyaa kita belom kenalaann?! and the 1st random fact..

So the name is grace =) Seperti yang uda dibilang sejak post pertama, gw ga punya pengalaman nulis. This blog boleh dibilang cuma modal nekad dan keinginan untuk mengisi waktu dengan hal-hal berguna. I've been wasting too much time watching those DVDs!! hahahahaa.. Well, mulai sekarang dibatesin deh 3 episodes/day (Err, I don't say I'm going to stop watching DVDs!)

By now you might be wondering, what's so wrong in wasting our time? We're youunngg!! True. But no, I don't want to be seonggok daging bernafas yang cuma bikin penuh dunia ini.. I want to do something, I want to be something.. in a positive way :]
Ga kebayang aja sih apa jadinya dunia kalo semua orang cuma mau makan, tidur, cari uang yang ujung-ujungnya untuk makan lebih enak dan tidur di kasur yang lebih empuk. Emang sih there's nothing wrong in sleeping and eating. In fact, I LOVE EATING but there's so much more we can do. It just annoys me soo much how some people see life as a playground and only think about having fun. Buat orang-orang yang masih percaya manusia itu evolusi dari monyet, at least prove that the monkey uda berevolusi.. stop acting like one. Hehehe. Jk!

That would be the 1st random fact about me =)


No comments:

Post a Comment